Turbosound Impact TCI52-T
זוג רמקולים Turbosound TCI52-T
The black Impact TCI52-T 2-Way 5" Full Range Loudspeaker from Turbosoundis a compact passive 240W two-way surface-mount loudspeaker. It consists of a high excursion 5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, matched to a 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver, on a proprietary elliptical waveguide providing wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion.
The TCI52-T includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70V and 100V line distributed systems, and also provides a 16-ohm low impedance direct input. The TCI52-T is supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket which provides the loudspeaker connections as an integral part of the bracket assembly, allowing the brackets to be sited, installed and wired independently.
- Compact 2-way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 60 W continuous, 240 W peak power
- High excursion 3.5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matte black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Designed and engineered in England