מיקרופון אלחוטי Shure ULXD24E/SM58
מיקרופון אלחוטי מסדרת ULXD עם ראש SM58 מבית Shure
Large conference and convention installations come with unique wireless challenges. A campus-wide solution, ULX-D® Digital Wireless is secure, scalable, and durable. From managing diverse sound sources to protecting RF from smartphones and other stray signals, the intelligent system solves wireless problems of all sizes.
ULX-D pushes wireless audio further. More streamlined. Higher density. Up to 47 systems running simultaneously within 6 MHz. That’s one reason it’s become the standard bearer for installed digital wireless. And you can hear it in crystal clear performances around the world.
True to the source
The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
The network is always yours to command with proven Shure tools like Wireless Workbench®, SystemOn, Axient Spectrum Manager, as well as AMX & Crestron integration and Dante audio.
Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
Networked, intelligent charging
ULX-D transmitters use either AA batteries or our intelligent rechargeable solutions for up to 9 hours of use. Battery life and charge status can be monitored remotely from Shure software. So power is always on your side.
- Multiple spectrum options, including VHF, UHF, 900 ISM, 1.2 GHz (Japan only), and 1.5 GHz and 1.8 GHz (Europe only)
- Multiple transmitter types including handheld, bodypack, boundary, and gooseneck options
- Choice of receiver type (single, dual, or quad)
- Monitoring and control functionality from Wireless Workbench® 6, SystemOn, and ShurePlus™ Channels apps.
- Dual and quad receivers include DANTE™ digital audio networking
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) compatible for managing enterprise-wide Dante audio network deployments